Gems of North-East
NORTH-EAST ID : SMY-39
Day 1 : GUWAHATI AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION – SHILLONG (130 KMS / 4 hrs drive)
Arrival at Guwahati airport/railway station & transfer to Shillong. Visit Umiam Lake on the way. Check in at the hotel and overnight.
Day 2 : CHERRAPUNJEE EXCURSION (65 KM/ 2 HOURS ONE WAY)
Proceed for excursion to Cherrapunjee covering Dwan Syiem view point, Noh kalikai falls, Mawsmai caves, Seven Sister falls, Eco park etc. Later drive back to Shillong. On the way, visit Shillong Peak & Elephant Falls. Return to Shillong & overnight stay.
Day 3 : MWALLYNNONG EXCURSION (85 KM / 3 HOURS ONE WAY)
After breakfast, excursion to Asia’s cleanest village, Mwallynnong. Return back to Shillong in the evening and overnight stay.
Day 4 : SHILLONG CITY TOUR
Start for city tour in Shillong covering Ward’s Lake, Botanical Garden , Lady Hydari Park, Golf courses, The State Museum etc. You can go to Police Bazar in the evening.
Day 5 : SHILLONG - GUWAHATI AIRPORT DEPARTURE
Post breakfast, transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station.
Incluions & Exclusion
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Let your soul and spirit fly
Register to get our latest tours, deals, offers on hotel & cars