NORTH-EAST ID : SMY-41
Day 1 : GUWAHATI AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION – SHILLONG (130 KMS / 4 hrs drive)
Arrival at Guwahati airport/railway station & transfer to Shillong. Visit Umiam Lake on the way. Check in at the hotel and overnight.
Day 2 : CHERRAPUNJEE EXCURSION (65 KM/ 2 HOURS ONE WAY)
Proceed for excursion to Cherrapunjee covering Dwan Syiem view point, Noh kalikai falls, Mawsmai caves, Seven Sister falls, Eco park etc. Later drive back to Shillong. On the way, visit Shillong Peak & Elephant Falls. Return to Shillong & overnight stay.
Day 3 : SHILLONG – KAZIRANGA (325 KMs / 7 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Kaziranga. Check in at hotel. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Day 4 : DAY AT KAZIRANGA
Early morning ,go for Elephant ride. Return for Breakfast after which you are free for leisure or you can visit tea plantations, rubber plantations. After lunch, Jeep safari in the Central Range. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 5 : KAZIRANGA-GUWAHATI (250KMs/ 5HRS)
After Breakfast, drive to Guwahati. Check in at the hotel & overnight at Guwahati.
Day 6 : DEPARTURE
After Breakfast, drive to Guwahati Airport /Station.
Incluions & Exclusion
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Let your soul and spirit fly
Register to get our latest tours, deals, offers on hotel & cars