Short Escape To Darjeeling
SIKKIM-DARJEELING ID : SMY-02
Day 1 : IXB/NJP/SILIGURI TO DARJEELING
After being received at Bagdogra Airport(IXB)/New Jalpaiguri Railway Station(NJP)/Siliguri, proceed to Darjeeling (6730 ft/70 km/3 hours). Check-in at the hotel & overnight stay.
Day 2 : DARJEELING CITY TOUR
Wake up early in the morning (3:30am) to witness the sunrise from Tiger Hill (2,590 meters/13 KM/45 min). On the way back, visit the famous Ghoom Monastery and the Batasia Loop. Proceed for city tour around Darjeeling covering The Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda,P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), outer view of Tea Garden (Chitrey) and Tenzing Rock.
Day 3 : MIRIK EXCURSION
After breakfast drive to Mirik (4,900 ft.), via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Return to Darjeeling in the evening.
Day 4 : DARJEELING TO IXB/NJP/SILIGURI
Proceed from Darjeeling to Bagdogra Airport (IXB)/NJP (Railway Station)/Siliguri for onward journey (70 KM drive/3 Hours approx).
Incluions & Exclusion
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Let your soul and spirit fly
Register to get our latest tours, deals, offers on hotel & cars